
I made tacos and rice tonight after work. All was going well until I decided to chop up all the ingredients for guacamole to go with dinner. We picked up an easy kit in the produce department of Trader Joe's this weekend. I was chopping, dicing and squeezing all ingredients into the bowl and trying to ignore my burning, watery eyes.
We sat down to a yummy dinner but then my eyes started watering more and my lips started burning. The pepper that comes in the kit should have been labeled "TNT"! Man, was that thing HOT! I even took the time to discard all the seeds and membranes :-(
So...next time you have sinus congestion, call me. I have the perfect remedy to get your sinuses draining in no time! Of course, you will need Tums to soothe your heartburn but, let's not be picky here!

2 comments:
You should make my recipe...very easy and delicious!!!
2 avacados
salt
pepper
garlic powder
Medium Herdez Salsa (1/2 the amount of avacado)
Smash avacados with fork in a bowl. Add salt, pepper and garlic pwder to taste and stir in salsa.
Yum! Guac! Me gusta caliente!!! Y me mucho gusto Trader Joes!
Post a Comment