Tuesday, October 9, 2007

OUCH!!



Just look at this sweet picture of a bee and a mouse. Don't believe it for a second. Today, while giving all the children their after-school snack, I was stung several times by an angry bee. With each sting, I uttered a loud "ouch!"

I told Al when I got home tonight that I am thankful this happened to me today. If any of my little ones get stung I will know exactly how they feel. I know warmth feels better than cold and it really is o.k. to cry. I also know that little children are great comforters. There was such a hurrying and scurrying for cold cloths and bandaids :-)

As for the bee? He led a good life, until...

2 comments:

emyann said...

Good thing you aren't allergic like me! Hope it heals nicely!

~nanashouse~ said...

Thanks Em, As it turns out, I'm not allergic, just a sissy! My finger is already down to normal size after one soak in Empson Salts. :-)